John Benn & The Paddle Cruiser
The John Benn is a double-decker floating restaurant offering daily Lagoon cruises to the Knysna Heads. A memorable family activity on Knysna Lagoon.One of the best floating restaurants in Knysna.
Fun, laughter, eating and drinking is the order of the day on the legendary MV John Benn, our fully enclosed legendary floating a la carte restaurant.
The John Benn is a fully enclosed luxury ferry, beautifully appointed with her upper and lower decks constructed from Yellowwood sourced from the Knysna Forest.
This unique vessel has carried many local and international travellers on the Lagoon over the last 25 years and offers daily cruises to the Knysna Heads. If you have not cruised on the John Benn you have not enjoyed all of Knysna.
The lunch time or sunset cruise aboard the John Benn is an experience not to be missed. Share the stories of the legendary pilot of a by-gone shipping era on a relaxing and comfortable trip to the Knysna Heads.
This wonderful floating restaurant offers a wide dining selection from the a la carte menu, has a full service bar on each of the upper and lower decks.
Join us for an experience of a lifetime! The Paddle Cruiser in Knsyna is South Africa's only paddle-driven vessel, offering a unique and unforgettable experience on the Knysna Lagoon.
- Cruise in style on the Lagoon to the famous Knysna Heads aboard this unique paddle-driven vessel.
- A fine dining experience.
- Contemporary decor - luxury with great ambience.
- Magnificent 360° views of the lagoon views.
- Great for a relaxing cocktail or sundowner on the lagoon.
- A wonderful dinner venue - leave in the sunset and see the Heads at twilight. Return under the magnificent stars.
- Speciality Mediterranean cuisine with superb service.
- Menu caters for all dietary requirements.
- Two full bars. One on each deck.
- We are not dependent on the weather as we are fully enclosed.
- Oyster and sparkling wine cruises by arrangement.
- A unique function and wedding venue.
- An unconventional conference venue.
Other fun family experiences in Knysna
Location: South Africa / Western Cape / Garden Route / Knysna